The Pieropan winery was founded in 1880 in the heart of the medieval village of Soave.
The Pieropans are both the founding family of the Soave zone and the benchmark for producers of Soave Classico. In the 1930s, Pieropan was the first winery to bottle a wine with the Soave name on the label, and the family repeatedly advanced Soave winemaking, including creating the first single vineyard Soave.
Pieropan has received over 20 Tre Bicchieri (“Three Glasses”) from Gambero Rosso, the voice of Italian wine and food. With winemaking led by fourth generation winemaker Dario Pieropan, Pieropan Soave wines are in every conversation worldwide about the best white wines of Italy.