Wine storage and cellaring solutions
It is important that wine is stored in the correct conditions in order to preserve the wine and get the best out of it. We offer our clients wine storage in our duty paid Antibes wine cellar. This allows you to store your wine Onshore, in optimum conditions at all times. The best wine storage facility on the French Riviera.
Coupled with our first class logistics you never have to worry about ruining your wines again.
Duty paid storage
No of cases* - Price per annum (excluding VAT)
1–20 cases - €20 per case
21–50 cases - €15 per case
50 cases and above - €12 per case
* Case = 12 bottle of 75 cl (or the equivalent volume) standard wooden case dimension
Please note should you wish to store wines not bought through Onshore Cellars there is a receiving charge of €4.95 per case (ex VAT). Thereafter the above storage charges apply. You will need to notify us in advance to transfer wines into your account. You will need to provide evidence of the levels and condition of wines prior to the transfer, and a valid VAT invoice for all wines.
The above prices include insurance for the cost of replacing the wine.
For our yacht clients
Order wine for your yacht charter well in advance and store with us until the trip starts. Minimising any damage to the wines and maximising your on board storage space.
- Store your high value wines in perfect conditions, preventing damage.
- Allow your owner access to his wines on and off their yacht.
- Buy wines to lay down for future drinking.
- Buy the boss's favourite wines and store. Never run out again.
- Limited onboard storage? Free up some space.
- Unfinished wine at the end of the charter? Have it collected and stored until the next trip.
- Offer your charter client the option to send it home.
- If the wines are left for crew, collect and store in a personal cellar for crew members.
Once in your cellar your wines can be called off by the bottle or case and shipped to you no matter where you are. Making sure you never run out of a specific wine again. Your account can be accessed online to allow you to stay up to date with your stock levels. Our shipping rates are surprisingly low and charged at cost.
If you are interested in this service, please contact us and we will discuss the best solution for you.